Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So this is it...

...the moment two of you have been waiting for!  My personal thoughts, crazy ramblings and daily pet-peeves will be on display for all to see and comment on, and will hopefully stay online and not be brought up at the next family dinner.  It'll be a non-stop, wild ride into my world - the mostly mundane, rarely insightful space that I live in.  But there'll be coloured text!!  (just a side-note:  apparently Google prefers the English/Canadian spelling of colour while my iphone is forever nagging me to change it to the ugly American version.  I tried 'misspelling' it on my phone for a while just to take a stand but as with most things like that I gave up and now just mumble to myself every time I'm forced to conform.)

So, this is my first post.  If I get famous someday and write a book, this is how the first page will probably start out.  Put it on your Amazon wish list now.

1 comment: